- Tour code: CL-B-04
- Available: Daily
- Starts/ends: on your request
- Attractions: Local Market, Flower Market
Day by Day Itinerary
Go with our guide to explore one of the outdoor food market northeast side of Beijing, surrounded by the new properties. You can feel a big contrast. This market only opens every morning selling all kinds of fresh vegetables, fruits, meat, sea food, condiments and ect. People come to this market are mostly senior citizens who prepare the food for the family. Sometimes they come with their grand children or their pets. All the sellers come from their parts of China and get up very early in the morning to make a live and they just live neaby-very humble house.
Then we will head to a Flower market just located near Yansha Business District. In this market, you will see real and artificial flowers and plants; pottery, ceramic and wooden vases; bonsai and rock landscapes; wood carvings; bronze and jade?artwares; fishes and tanks, etc.
After this, you can visit a big whole sale market located in the south part of Beijingwhere selling fashionable clothes, bags, shows, sports clothes and jewelies. You will find something are really cheap here and all the visitors are Chinese and no crazy price. Probably you will find something to buy here.
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Delicious Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
Excluded (Not Included)
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
20% discount for children ages 5?to 11
Children under 5 free
- The quoted price is for a 8-9 hour tour.
- Additional hours are billed at 50CNY for the guide and 50CNY for the driver.
- Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
- For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals, away from tourists