- Tour code: CL-D-01D
- Available: Daily
- Duration: Full day tour
- Starts/ends: On your request
- Attractions: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Hutongs, Temple of Heaven
Day by Day Itinerary
Pick up at your hotel (between 8:00am to 9:00am)
Visit?Tian’anmen Square, the world’s largest public square. Explore the sites around the square with opportunities to take some amazing pictures.
Next, the magnificent?Forbidden City, the largest Imperial Palace in the world. We’ll spend a couple of hours wandering around this amazing example of Imperial architecture and learning about the history of the palace.
Forbidden City, also known as the Palace Museum, and Gu Gong in Chinese, lies at the city center of Beijing, and once served as the imperial palace for 24 emperors during the Ming and Qing Dynasties (1368 - 1911). It was first built throughout 14 years during the reign of Emperor Chengzu in the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). Ancient Chinese Astronomers believed that the Purple Star (Polaris) was in the center of heaven and the Heavenly Emperor lived in the Purple Palace. The Palace for the emperor on earth was so called the Purple City. It was forbidden to enter without special permission of the emperor. Hence its name 'The Purple Forbidden City', usually 'The Forbidden City'. It's the one of the most famous sights seeing in Beijing
Dine in a local Chinese Restaurant.
Please note: Forbidden City is closed every Monday
After lunch, drive to the?hutong?(old residential area) where the transport change into a delightful rickshaw! The 30 minute rickshaw tour stops at a local family where our special guests get insight into the home settings, life, and culture of traditional Beijingers.
We will then take a 30 minute ride to the?Temple of Heaven~ the largest Imperial place of worship from ancient times. This special place becomes a park where the local community utilizes this beautiful and enormous space for social activities such as singing, dancing, and Taiji practice.
Options: ( at your own cost)
You may choose to include the deliciously famous Perking Roast Duck?Dinner and the?Gongfu Performance at the Red Theatre, or enjoy a wonderful?Acrobatic Show?at Chaoyang Theatre. Please notify us if would like to take advantage of this special, exciting addition.
1. English-speaking tour guide service fee
2. Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
3. Gas, toll & parking lot fees
4. Delicious lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
5. All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
Excluded (Not Included)
1. ?Chinese visa
4. Gratuity to the guide and driver
5. Personal Costs
Discounts for children in China are?based on height!
kids are below 1.2 meters in height are free of charge
kids are between 1.2 -1.4 meters in height can enjoy 5% discount.
kids are above 1.4 meters in height will be the same price as adult.
1. The quoted price is for a-8 hour tour per day. If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4.?For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals. If you prefer to take a lunch in a fancy restaurant or order the dishes above our budget then you can just cover the cost difference above our budget! The guide will assist you to order some dishes and you can share the lunch with the guide
5. We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won’t mix you with others.
6. Our tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won’t take you to any factories without request to waste your valuable time.