- Tour code: CL-C-02
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 5 Days (3 days in Beijing & 2 days in Xi'an)
- Starts/ends: On your request
- Destination: Beijing, Xi'an
Day by Day Itinerary
DAY 1: BEIJING - QUINTESSENTIAL BEIJING
Pick up at the hotel (8:30 am to 9:00 am)
Tian'anmen Square -?stroll around this world’s largest public square for 30 mins
Forbidden City - Ancient magnificent Imperial Palaces in the Ming & Qing Dynasty ?(1.5 to 2 hours)
Jingshan Park - Here we climb to the top pavilion to get a fabulous panoramic view of city Beijing
Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
Hutongs - (old residential area) where tour transportation changes into?rickshaws. The 30 minute rickshaw tour stops at a local family where travelers can get insight into the home settings, culture, and life of traditional Beijingers.
Lama Temple - the largest and most well-preserved Tibetan Buddhist Temple in Beijing.
DAY 2: BEIJING - THE GREAT WALL
Pick up at the hotel (8:30 am to 9:00 am)
Mutianyu Great Wall - the most perfect famous and ideal section of the Great Wall. Take the cable car or chair lift up the wall and spend 1- to 2 hours hiking up and down from one section to another, seeing the Watch Towers and marveling at the construction and beauty of the Great Wall
Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant or at the subway restaurant down the Mutianyu Wall
Summer Palace - a summer resort for Imperial Family Members considered the best preserved Imperial Park
Outside view of the Olympic Stadiums (Bird's Nest & Water Cube) (Just seeing from outside)
DAY 3: BEIJING/XIAN?- QUINTESSENTIAL BEIJING
Temple of Heaven - the largest Imperial place of worship from ancient times. This special place becomes a park where the local communities utilize this beautiful and enormous space for social activities such as singing, dancing, and Taiji practice.
Pearl Market -(optional) ~~Here you can find those fun knock-off brand bags, shoes, and watches as well as pearls.? There is a little bit of everything here, and you will surely find some great souvenirs to bring home to family and friends.
Lunch?in a local Chinese restaurant
Take the G87: 14:00pm-18:23 pm high speedy train from Beijing to Xi’an (less than 5 hours). Be picked up at the Xi’an railway station & transfer to your hotel by the Xi'an Chinese speaking driver.
The Xian driver will hold a welcome sign with your name on it to meet you at the Information Desk under the Big Screen, which is? at the end of arrival hall .
DAY 4: XI'AN - ANCIENT WARRIORS AND ANCIENT TRADITIONS
Terra-Cotta Warriors - One of the most significant archaeological finds in the world, this 16,300-square-meter excavation reveals more than 7,000 life-size terracotta figures of warriors and horses arranged in battle formations.
Big Goose Pagoda - is a Buddhist pagoda built in 652 AD during the Tang Dynasty and originally had five stories. The original construction of rammed earth with a stone exterior fa?ade eventually collapsed five decades later to be rebuilt by Empress Wu Zetian in 704AD who added five more stories. A massive earthquake in 1556 heavily damaged the pagoda and reduced it by three stories, to its current height of seven stories
Muslim Street-Located within the shadow of the Drum Tower, Humin Jie is a 500-metre street lined with restaurants whose proprietors are almost exclusively Chinese Muslims.?Transfer back to the airport in Xi'an.
DAY 5: XI'AN - ANCIENT TRADITIONS
City Wall-the most complete city wall that has survived in?China, as well being one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
Drum Tower & Bell Tower - The Drum Tower was built in 1380 during the early Ming Dynasty, and got its name from the huge drum located within the building. In contrast to the Bell Tower, where bell was stricken at dawn, drum was beat at sunset to indicate the end of the day.
Hangyang Tombs Museum - is the historical site designated for state protection. This mausoleum which combines modern technology, ancient civilization, historical culture and garden scenery, is built at the base of the joint tomb of Emperor Jindi and his Empress. It is the largest museum in China.
Drop off at the railway station for taking?G666:15:58pm-21:31pm high speedy train from Xi’an to Beijing. Be picked up at the Beijing railway station & transfer to Beijing city hotel.
The Beijing Chinese speaking driver will meet you at the South 2 Exit
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Railway station transfers between Beijing & Xi'an city
- Return high speed train tickets between Beijing & Xi’an city ( second class seat )
- Delicious Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
- Round Trip cable car or chair lift up and toboggan down the wall?(If you want to choose the cable car up and toboggan down the wall then you have to cover the price difference as the cable car and toboggan belong to two different companies which will change more than just buy the round trip from one company)
Excluded (Not Included)
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
Discounts for children in?China?are based on height and age! Pls let us know your children's height so we can calculate accordingly! Pls email us for details
- The quoted price is for a 8 hour tour per day.If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
- Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
- Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
- For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals with great dishes.?If you prefer to take a lunch in a fancy restaurant or order dishes more than our budget then you can just cover the cost difference above our budget!
- We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won't mix you with others
- Out tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won't take you to any factories without request to waste your valuable time