- Tour code: CL-HZ-01B
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 8 hours tour
- Starts/ends: On your request
- Attractions: Wuzhen Water Town
Day by Day Itinerary
There are several Water Towns in the Yangtze River Delta, today you can visit Wuzhen, one of most famous water town from Hangzhou, it’s also listed on UNESCO’s World Cultural Heritage.
Meet your guide in the hotel lobby of your Hangzhou downtown at 8:00am or your request time, you will find your name on a welcome signage so you can easily recognize the guide then drive to Wuzhen around 1 - 1.5 hours.
Wuzhen Water Town, one of the most famous ancient water towns in China, has a history of more than 1,000 years. Embraced by the Beijing–Hangzhou Grand Canal, canals crisscross the two town areas.
Ancient residential houses, workshops and stores stand on the banks of the east area, canals, and attractions include folk performances. The east area has been restored for antique-style accommodation, but authentic ancient elements are also easily found.
This time we will lead you to East Gate of Wuzhen, visit the interesting lanes and bridges, to picture the original style of the architectures, stroll through various types of the bridges, to taste the local favor of the cuisine, etc.
Afterwards, drive back to Hangzhou and drop you off at centrally located hotel to conclude the day trip.
English-speaking tour guide service fee
Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
Gas, toll & parking lot fees
Entrance ticket to East Gate of Wuzhen
Excluded (Not Included)
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Boat ride in Wuzhen Water Town
- Personal Costs
Discounts for children in China are based on height!
kids are below 1.2 meters in height are free of charge
kids are between 1.2 -1.4 meters in height can enjoy 5% discount.
kids are above 1.4 meters in height will be the same price as adult.
1. The quoted price is for a-8 hour tour per day. If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4.For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals. The guide will assist you to order some dishes and you can share the lunch with the guide, cover the lunch by your own cost.
5. We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won’t mix you with others.
6. Our tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won’t take you to any factories without request to waste your valuable time.