- Tour code: CL-D-01F
- Available: Daily
- Duration: full day tour
- Starts/ends: Upon your request
- Attractions: Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Outside view of the Olympic Stadiums
Day by Day Itinerary
Pick up at your hotel (between 8:00am to 9:00am)
We will take you to visit?Temple of Heaven~ the largest Imperial place of worship from ancient times. This special place becomes a park where the local community utilizes this beautiful and enormous space for social activities such as singing, dancing, and Taiji practice.
Pearl Market (Optional)~Here you can find those fun knock-off brand bags, shoes, and watches as well as pearls. There is a little bit of everything here, and you will surely find some great souvenirs to bring home to family and friends.
After a short 30 - 40 minutes drive, we will drive by the Olympic Stadiums and you can see the outside view of the unique architecture of the “Bird’s Nest" and "Water Cube”. You can have a stop and take some pictures there
Dine in a local Chinese Restaurant.
Drive around 30 minutes to Summer Palace?which is a summer resort for Imperial Family Members~considered the best preserved Imperial Park.
Summer Palace situated in the Haidian District northwest of Beijing, is the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, it greatly influences Chinese horticulture and landscape with its famous natural views and cultural interests, which also has long been recognized as 'The Museum of Royal Gardens'.
The construction started in 1750 as a luxurious royal garden for royal families to rest and entertain. It later became the main residence of royal members in the end of the Qing Dynasty. However, like most of the gardens of Beijing, it could not elude the rampages of the Anglo-French Allied Force and was destroyed by fire. According to historical documents, with original name as 'Qingyi Garden' (Garden of Clear Ripples), the Summer Palace (Yiheyuan) was renamed after its first reconstruction in 1888. It was also recorded that Empress Dowager Cixi?embezzled navy funds to reconstruct it as a resort in which to spend the rest of her life. In 1900, Yiheyuan suffered another hit by the Eight-Power Allied Force and was repaired in the next two years. In 1924, it was open to the public. It ranked amongst the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO in 1998, as well as one of the first national AAAAA tourist spots in China.
You can have 1 hour or 1.5 hour there and then drop you off at the hotel after the tour
Options: ( at your own cost)
You may choose to include the deliciously famous?Perking Roast Duck?Dinner and the Gongfu Performance at the Red Theatre, or enjoy a wonderful?Acrobatic Show at Chaoyang Theatre. Please notify us if would like to take advantage of this special, exciting addition.
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Delicious Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
Excluded (Not Included)
- Chinese visa
- Entrance tickets to the Bird's Nest & Water Cube
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
Discounts for children in?China?are based on height! Pls let us know your children's height so we can calculate accordingly!
- The quoted price is for a 8 hour tour per day.If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
- Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
- Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
- For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals with great dishes.?If you prefer to take a lunch in a fancy restaurant or order dishes more than our budget then you can just cover the cost difference above our budget!
- We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won't mix you with others
- Out tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won't take you to any factories without request to waste your valuable time